The Edmonton Elks announced single-game tickets were officially on sale as of this morning! According to the Elks official press release, a series of promotions are set to occur on certain game days this season, with more to be announced in the future.
- Pre-game Coors Light happy hour.
- Rotating drink specials prior to kickoff.
- 1 free soda & popcorn for kids ages 12 & under.
- Digital 50/50 raffles presented by James H. Brown & Associates.
- 50/50 is going touchless, cashless and online, so all eligible Albertans will be able to participate!
One Time Events
- OPENING DAY! – 35,000 FREE T-Shirts at the gates!
- vs. Ottawa, Saturday, August 7 at 8 p.m. presented by Servus Credit Union.
- 35,000 ticket holders will receive a FREE Elks t-shirt courtesy Servus Credit Union!
- Elks will debut their new antler helmets.
- A celebration of the team’s legacy, builders and the dawning of a new era of football excellence.
- Post-game fireworks.
- LABOUR DAY REMATCH – Youth 17 & under get in FREE!
- vs. Calgary, Saturday, September 11 at 5 p.m. presented by Save-On-Foods.
- Battle for Alberta CFL supremacy with the Stamps.
- All youth 17 and under get in FREE.
- Purolator Tackle Hunger.
- vs. Hamilton, Friday, October 29 at 7:45 p.m. presented by Purolator.
- Football is back and so is a great cause. Once again we’ve teamed up with Purolator to support the Edmonton Food Bank.
- 630 CHED’s Santas Anonymous.
- vs. Saskatchewan, Saturday, November 13 at 5 p.m. presented by 630 CHED Santas Anonymous.
- Help make the holiday season special by supporting one of Edmonton’s favourite charities.
Single Game Tickets