- Calgary Stampeders look to extend their winning streak and aim for their 700th victory in franchise history.
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers have already secured first place in the CFL West Division.
- This will be the third matchup between the two teams, with the Bombers leading 2-0 this season.
As the CFL regular season winds down, the Calgary Stampeders (6-11) host the Winnipeg Blue Bombers (13-4) in a Week 21 clash. The Stampeders, fresh off a 41-16 rout of the BC Lions, have locked in their 18th consecutive trip to the playoffs. On the other side, the Bombers secured the first spot in the CFL West Division with a convincing 45-25 win over the Elks.
- Date/Location: Friday, October 27
- Kickoff Time: 10:00 p.m. ET
- Channel: TSN
- Odds: Blue Bombers -2.5, Stampeders +2.5
- Over/Under: 46.5
- Moneyline: Blue Bombers -145, Stampeders +125
Stampeders vs. Blue Bombers Preview
So far, the Bombers have had the upper hand this season with 24-11 and 19-18 wins over the Stampeders. While the Bombers have a stellar 13-4 record, the Stampeders’ 6-11 record shouldn’t be underestimated, especially considering their recent form and two-game winning streak.
Injury Report/Game Status
Players to Watch
For the Stampeders, keep an eye on DB Kobe Williams, who has had a stellar season with 43 tackles, two interceptions, two forced fumbles, and eight pass breakups. On the Bombers’ side, QB Dru Brown will likely get substantial playing time and will be a critical player to watch.
Given the current form and stakes, it would not be surprising to see a closely contested game. However, the Blue Bombers might just edge this one out with a predicted score of 27-24.
Feel free to share your thoughts and predictions in the comments below.
Big Announcement: CFL Unveils Free Live Streaming Platforms
Get Alerts & Stay ConnectedCFL iPhone App
CFL Android App