TORONTO (October 12, 2022) – Week 19 playoff scenarios for the 109th Grey Cup on November 20 from Mosaic Stadium in Saskatchewan:
- The second seed cannot be clinched this week
- Toronto WIN AND Montreal LOSS = Toronto clinches first place in the East Division and will host the Eastern Final on November 13 at BMO Field
- Montreal WIN = Montreal clinches a playoff spot and a home game
- Winnipeg secured a postseason berth for the sixth consecutive season in Week 13. In Week 18, they earned the right to host the Western Final at IG Field on November 13.
- Toronto clinched a home playoff date for the second-straight season in Week 16.
- Calgary secured a playoff appearance for a club record 17th straight season in Week 16. The streak is tied for fourth-longest in CFL history.
- BC clinched its first playoff berth since 2018 in Week 16.
If the fourth-place team in division A – A4 – has more points than the third-place team in division B – B3 (they cannot be tied), A4 will cross over and take the place of B3 in terms of playoff seeding. A4 will then compete against B2 in the division B semi-final.
WEEK 19 SCHEDULE
- Friday, October 14 at 7 p.m. ET – Montreal at Ottawa
- Friday, October 14 at 9:45 p.m. ET – Hamilton at Calgary
- Saturday, October 15 at 7 p.m. ET – Toronto at Edmonton
- Saturday, October 15 at 10 p.m. ET – Winnipeg at BC
Full coverage of the 2022 season on CFL News Hub.
CFL News Hub Channel Trailer – Your News Source For The Canadian Football League
Get Alerts & Stay ConnectedCFL iPhone App
CFL Android App