TORONTO (September 12, 2022) – Week 15 playoff scenario for the 109th Grey Cup on November 20 from Mosaic Stadium in Saskatchewan:
- Winnipeg WIN and Calgary LOSS = Winnipeg clinches a home playoff game
- No team can clinch a playoff spot this week
- Winnipeg secured a postseason berth for the sixth consecutive season in Week 13
If the fourth-place team in division A – A4 – has more points than the third-place team in division B – B3 (they cannot be tied), A4 will cross over and take the place of B3 in terms of playoff seeding. A4 will then compete against B2 in the division B semi-final.
WEEK 15 SCHEDULE
- Friday, September 16 at 9:30 p.m. ET – Edmonton at Saskatchewan
- Saturday, September 17 at 4 p.m. ET – Winnipeg at Hamilton
- Saturday, September 17 at 7 p.m. ET – BC at Calgary
Full coverage of the 2022 season on CFL News Hub.
CFL News Hub Channel Trailer – Your News Source For The Canadian Football League
Get Alerts & Stay ConnectedCFL iPhone App
CFL Android App