The 110th Grey Cup is set to be an electrifying event as the Winnipeg Blue Bombers face off against the Montreal Alouettes. This is the first time in history these teams will clash in the CFL championship game, taking place at Tim Hortons Field in Hamilton on November 19, with a 6 p.m. ET kickoff. This matchup promises to be a historic event for CFL fans, featuring powerhouse teams vying for the prestigious Grey Cup title.
CFL Grey Cup Today: Winnipeg Blue Bombers Game Today, Montreal Alouettes Game Today
Football fans, mark your calendars! The CFL Grey Cup game between Winnipeg Blue Bombers and Montreal Alouettes is scheduled for today, Sunday, November 19. This much-anticipated game will crown the champions of the 2023 CFL season.
CFL Games Today: Sunday, November 19
- Location: Tim Hortons Field, Hamilton
- Game Date & Time: Sunday, November 19, 6 p.m. ET
- TV Channel: TSN and RDS (Canada), CFL+ (US and International)
- Streaming: TSN.ca and the TSN app (Canada English), RDS.ca and the RDS app (Canada French), CFL+ (US and International)
- Odds: Winnipeg Blue Bombers -9 (-110), Montreal Alouettes +9 (+110)
- Grey Cup Live Stream: CFL.ca, SiriusXM Canada, and various radio stations
Team Breakdowns and Key Players
Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Regular Season Record: 14-4
- Key Players: Quarterback Zach Collaros, running back Brady Oliveira, and edge defenders Willie Jefferson and Jackson Jeffcoat.
- Strengths: Winnipeg boasts a well-balanced team, particularly strong in offense. They have a solid record against Montreal this season, winning both games. Their effective pass rush has been a highlight of their defense.
- Regular Season Record: 11-7
- Key Players: Quarterback Cody Fajardo, safety Marc-Antoine Dequoy, and defensive interior Mustafa Johnson.
- Strengths: Montreal’s defense has been their standout feature, rated as the best in the CFL. Their offensive player to watch is QB Cody Fajardo, whose performance could be pivotal in challenging the Winnipeg defense.
CFL Picks & Prediction
Considering the odds and past data, the prediction leans towards a Winnipeg Blue Bombers victory. The Bombers have shown dominance throughout the season, with a robust offense and a strong defensive lineup. Montreal Alouettes have an impressive defense, but Winnipeg’s overall performance and past success against Montreal suggest they are more likely to win the Grey Cup. A potential score prediction, based on the odds and team performances, could be in the range of a 10-15 point lead for Winnipeg.
CFL Betting Odds and CFL Picks
- Betting Lines: Winnipeg Blue Bombers -410, Montreal Alouettes +330
- Betting Advice: According to Bodog, the odds favor Winnipeg due to their strong season performance and head-to-head record against Montreal. Betting on Winnipeg to cover the spread and win could be a prudent choice. The point total for the game is set at 47.5, with predictions suggesting a preference for the Under, as both teams might play cautiously in this high-stakes game.
MONTREAL ALOUETTES DEPTH CHART
WINNIPEG BLUE BOMBERS DEPTH CHART
Engage with the Grey Cup Excitement
Are you ready for the CFL’s most anticipated event of the year? Join fellow fans in celebrating the Grey Cup, engage in the excitement, and share your predictions. Who will emerge as the CFL champions this year? Let’s find out together!
Big Announcement: CFL Unveils Free Live Streaming Platforms
Get Alerts & Stay ConnectedCFL iPhone App
CFL Android App